HELLO I LOVE YOU! SIT DOWN! YOU WANT A DRINK? YOU SHOULD EAT SOMETHING! LET ME GET YOU A DRINK.
That would be nice. For three days now I have only eaten rice, as I am too lazy to go shopping.
CORGI HUSKY CORGI HUSKY CORGI HUSKY CORGI HUSKY
I gotta admit that I have to reblog this adorable beast every time I see it.
HIS TAIL HE’S SO EXCITED
LOOK HOW BIG HE IS COMPARED TO FULL CORG
- me: i am so bored
- unfinished video games: play me
- unfinished books: read me
- unfinished tv shows and unwatched movies: watch me
- daily exercise routine: complete me
- me: there's nothing to do
I really, really want to know the context for this XD
I like the idea that that’s what he was thinking in the Batman suit.
All I can picture now is Batman singing it, in the Bale Batman voice :D
I may be just… A BIT behind the curve here…
But uh… Iron Man? Yeah… It’s actually pretty good.
and yeah, I am talking about the first one.
I SPeNT THE LAST THRHEE MINTUES LAUGHING MY ASS OFF BECUASE I THOUGHT HTOSE WERE FUCKIGN LEGs
Lol those eyes
- Parent of Child: My son/daughter/kids want a pet. Do hamsters bite?
- Me: A little more occasionally than other pets, but mostly only when frightened or irritated.
- Parent: Do gerbils bite?
- Me: Not in my experience, but they're not the easiest to handle. They're more fun to observe, so if your kids want something to cuddle, we have other options.
- Parent: Do guinea pigs bite?
- Me: Only rarely. They're very shy, and small children may become bored of them before the guinea pig has completely warmed up to its new home.
- Parent: What is a good pet for young kids that is friendly and doesn't bite?
- Me: Rats have been domesticated over a hundred years--
- Parent: [making a face]
- Me: --and over the course of that century they've been bred not to bite even when frightened or hurt--
- Parent: [freaking out]
- Me: --they get close to 1lb fully grown so easy for even young children to handle without hurting--
- Parent: [eyes rolling back in head; foaming at mouth]
- Me: --and because they're social (hamsters are solitary) and cleverer than other rodent pets, they form very strong bonds with their owner--
- Parent: [gasping for breath]
- Me: --they give kisses--
- Parent: [writhing on floor]
- Me: --learn their name, and to do tricks--
- Parent: [begins to have a seizure]
- Me: --and can be litter box trained.
- Parent: [pulls self together, hasn't heard a word I said] You want me to get a RAT?? That's disgusting!
I didn’t even like Scooby Doo that much, but I still don’t appreciate this!
And now to add salt to the wound…Chuck E Cheese…
*Sigh* I’m just going to lay down…and not get back up…
This world doesn’t belong to us anymore
OH GOD LOOK AT THE BANANAS IN PYJAMAS! WHAT HAPPENED!